Shrine will host Rwandan survivor on Healing and Hope
Experience a weekend of Healing and Hope with Immaculee in Philadelphia, PA at Mary’s Shrine on May 22 & 23, 2015.
Few have experienced what she experienced. Author of “Left to Tell”, Immaculée Ilibagiza is a living example of faith put into action. Immaculée’s life was transformed dramatically during the 1994 Rwandan genocide where she and seven other women spent 91 days huddled silently together in the cramped bathroom of a local pastor’s house. Immaculée entered the bathroom a vibrant, 115-pound university student with a loving family – she emerged weighing just 65 pounds to find her most of her family had been brutally murdered.
This retreat includes Immaculee’s witness of the power of prayer, miracles of the Rosary, and inspirational music. No one will leave this retreat the same as when they came.
Visit Immaculee’s website for more about her amazing journey of faith,
Mass will be celebrated by Archbishop Chaput.
Shrine of the Miraculous Medal
500 East Chelten Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Registration Contact: Cathy McLaughlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Contact: Cathy Hamilton email@example.com
Friday, May 22, 2015
- 4:00 – 5:00pm – Doors Open / Fellowship / Registration / Book Store
- 5:00 – 6:30pm – Retreat Begins / Session 1
- 6:30 – 7:30pm – Break
- 7:30 – 9:00pm – Session 2
- 9:00pm – Conclusion of Day 1
Saturday, May 23, 2015
- 8:30 – 8:30am – Gathering / Registration
- 8:30 – 8:45am – Rosary
- 9:00 – 10:30am – Session 3
- 10:30 – 11:00am – Break
- 11:00 – 12:00pm – Mass Celebrated by Archbishop Chaput
- 12:00 – 12:45pm – Lunch (Food available for Purchase)
- 12:45 – 2:15pm – Session 5
- 2:30pm – Conclusion of Retreat
When you purchase your ticket online, your name will instantly go onto the registration list so you will not receive a ticket beforehand.
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.